Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hope your day is Good DAY!

Hello sweet ladies.......


It is SONday! Just a little post to let you know that you are so special to the Lord....and if you are in one of those tough times.....maybe you needed to hear that! This morning we were getting ready for church.....circumstances changed for us and we ended up having to stay home. Where we attend church they video the night before and it is available to watch anytime during SONday. We just got done watching it.......it was on prayer! I love prayer......I can do it anytime! He is my Daddy......my protector, provider.....lover of my soul and I can't imagine not getting to talk to Him! This last week lots of prayers have been going up. For my family......dangerous storms......Oklahoma and the huge tornado, then the continued tornados that kept hitting their state. I was encouraged this morning listening to the sermon to step up my prayers......I will be needing the Lord for His help. If you need prayer please let me pray for you!!! 


Hugs to your SONday,

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Blessings to you and yours. I'm enjoying reading your blog, and keeping up with you on Facebook. I love all the sweet pics you do, thanks for sharing. Glad you had a wonderful trip and are home safe and sound.
    Looking Up!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger.....you are sweet! The trip was so fun!!! Loved seeing the country. It was so beautiful! Glad you liked the pic's and that you are a part of PFFarm! You are a blessing!!!!!!

      Hugs, me

      Delete
  2. Prayer is one of God's greatest gifts to us. It's also one of our greatest gifts to God.

    I was certainly praying Friday night. Our pastor was delivering supplies to Moore, OK and four tornadoes went through Oklahoma City.

    At the same time, tornadoes were threatening the Joplin, Missouri area again. Thankfully, the storms moved north of us.

    I prayed not only for protection but for those that are so fearful now of storms in our area and in Moore.

    Oh, by the way, have I told you that your blog is one of my very favorites? I just love to read your posts. You're so chatty and inspiring.

    Blessings to you from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! Always fun to stop by and say hello. Love all your photos and stories.
    My hubby had to take our car to the tire place, where we bought our tires because one was losing air. The guy said we needed a new tire, could not repair it. My hubby said we could not afford a new tire, so he said if we could pay the charge to remove the old tire, five dollars! Praise God! We are having a really tough month so this was such a blessings!
    "And as you wish that others would do to you ,do so to them." Luke 6:31

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!