Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gooseberry Patch and Prairie Flower Farm Winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello sweet ladies,
Thought you might like this pic......one of my fav's so far! 


I am so excited to finally get to tell you who won!!!!!!!! It is.......

 Laura Lane 
of 

Remember my question was to tell me a little bit about yourself? This is what she said,

Hi Linda, 
  1. I'm a big city girl gone small town girl gone country!

    I live just a few miles outside Joplin, Mo of tornado fame.

    I have four children, three of whom I am currently homeschooling.

    I married my high school sweetheart. You might say we're going steady permanently.

    I've a single surviving hen who will soon welcome chicks from the farm store. I have 2 cats who are siblings. Rukia (Roo key ah) is expecting a litter of kittens any day now. .

    I enjoy sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, crafting, baking, cooking, and making soup.

    I love to read and often review books on my blog, Harvest Lane cottage.

    I like to cook from scratch, and I adore Gooseberry Patch books. I've collected a lot of them on Paperback Swap over the years.

    I don't enjoy gardening, but I do enjoy canning, especially jams and jellies. Fortunately, my husband is a master gardener.

    I do hope you'll come and visit me at Harvest Lane Cottage!

    Laura


CONGRATULATIONS Laura!!!!!!!!
Laura, I can't leave a message on your fb. They were going to make me pay to do it. Not sure what I am doing wrong......please email me back!!!!!!! Hugs, me

She is also a facebook follower!!!!!!!

I loved reading all of your stories ladies. Truly it helps me get to know you all so much better!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the reviews for the 


101 Farmhouse Favorites cookbook!

I really really like this cookbook!!!!!! There are more recipes that I will be trying! There are so many other good ones that I didn't get to try! 

If you are interested in buying it you may go Here and do so!

Sweet ladies, thank you so much for signing up for another party! I truly truly....... appreciate it!!!!

I am putting this up on Thursday night! 

Hugs and God bless your day! I am so so thankful that it is Friday!!!!!!! Snow is coming on Saturday and Sunday! I love snow and know it won't stick around very long....it is spring now........right.....I will enjoy it! 



Linda


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Laura !!! Happy week end Linda ! God bless !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Linda, I'll e-mail you.
    Thanks!

    I shouted out loud!

    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura
    harvestlanecottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Laura! She is blessed winning such an awesome prize!
    Love that sweet lamb face! It made my day!
    Lots of prayer needed. Nick has to fly back Sunday and we are getting slammed with snowy weather. He flies to OKC so I think their weather is good but our weather not so much! A lot of praying would be good!
    Getting sad about him leaving but will see him May 15th! I told him today when you have your own children you will understand why I feel the way I do! : -).
    I am a sad momma to see him leave! :- (
    Blessings to you! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Laura! How blessed she is!! Love your baby sheep, he is adorable!! (My prayers are with Anne..I totally understand)

    Blessings,
    Gert

    PS I mentioned you on my blog tonight. smile..\

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!