Sunday, December 23, 2012

Give Me Jesus!

Good morning sweet ladies,


This morning when we rose out of bed and looked outside, the fog was heavy on the ground and in the air. It was amazingly beautiful. Good way to start out the day. He is always there to greet us......rain or shine! It made me think of the song I have been listening to since my Momma has been gone. Hope it blesses those who have lost their Momma in the last few weeks. There have been quite a few that follow Prairie Flower Farm. 


May you enjoy the day of rest the Lord has given you today! It is His SONday, you know and He is always thinking about His children.

I have been thinking a lot about the families in Connecticut. Their loss is so much worse then mine. A friend got to say that Momma was probably meeting them. She would be precious. She loved children. One day there will be a wonderful reunion......until then there is so much work to be done. Telling those who do not know Jesus personally.......that He is the answer!

Hugs and may the Lord bless you real good! 


6 comments:

  1. Sweet Linda. Your posts always bless me so much. I feel a sisterly kindred spirit with you. Continuing to keep you in my prayers. I would love to meet you someday. Merry Christmas to you and all your sweet family. Just remember..your sweet mama is having Christmas with Jesus this year.
    Love and hugs,
    Susan H. from Milledgeville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, "Give me Jesus" is one of my favorite songs. It says it all for me..

    I lost my Mom when I was 38 years old. I was devaststed. You never really finish mourning but you do get through it. I am so happy to know I will see her and my Dad (I was 19 when he passed) again someday.

    May you and yours have the most wonderful Merry Christmas.
    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the video. Such wonderful words.

    There is a song by The Sisters called Your Presence. You should look it up. It is a wonderful CHRISTmas song. Been thinking a lot about it.

    Merry CHRISTmas!!! GOD BLESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my prayers, dear Linda. This will be my 2nd Christmas w/o my mom ~ & my Daddy passed in '99. But just think of where our moms are ~ they, once again, have walked that path before us. Yes, it will be a wonderful reunion.

    "Give Me Jesus" is one of our favorite songs, my husband & a friend of ours sing it as a trio.

    Merry Christmas to you & yours...

    Blessings from Ohio ~ Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Linda, for this beautiful post. It's so perfect as we approach Christmas.
    It's because He lives that we have hope.
    Blessings and a Merry Christmas,
    Carolynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A most blessed Christmas to you and yours, sweet sister.

    xoxo,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!