Friday, July 13, 2012

My Craft Room.....Having Fun Organizing!

Good Morning!!!!!!! Sweet Ladies!!!!

I have to tell you that yesterday was a fun day for me. All the cute names you gave here and on facebook were so fun to read. Thank you and I am making a list of all of them to consider when we get her all ready! Vitaliy is out today......he had never seen the trailer before.......he said, "when do we get to fix it"? Sweeeeet! I also appreciated the places you sent me to for information. The roof is bad.....leaked through.......that will be a major to take care of. That is okay....we are going to get her fixed up. I think it will be fun and I will journal it here as to the steps we do. Again if any of you girls have any helps in that area.......please leave me a comment.

A cupcake holder for your buttons, pins, anything that is little......all in one place! I like!

Yesterday I took a little time in my sewing room, to do a little organizing. I had seen this on Pinterest......thought I pinned it and now I can't find it. When I do I will tell you where it was. My sweet friend Mary......who has been in my life forever.......gave this to the girls and I some time back. I will use it for my little things until I have to use it for cupcakes.


I put all my bobbins in a cute little sweet glass cup......they are all together. I like the way it looks......like using cups in the cupcake holder also. 


I had an old red strainer and saw how to use it for your file folders and I am using it for some of my favorite books. Saw this on Pinterest.......cute idea! 


One more day for the party!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't signed up yet, please do and also you can download my New free mug rug pattern here.

Hugs from the farm, 

Linda

10 comments:

  1. Just love all the great ideas. Pinterest is always fun. Hope you have a great weekend. Blessings, karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glass cups in the cupcake holder! wonderful idea. thanks for these suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda..I love this idea! People are always thinking up new things aren't they? Oh, those baby chicks are adorable aren't they?

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a red strainer on my desk. I love the cupcake holder idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to repurpose items to help organize. I really like the cupcake holder idea. I have not anything on Pinterest yet. I will have to remedy that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used pinterest inspiration! I had pinned the cupcake idea. Nice to see someone using it! i haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same cupcake holder cute idea. I used baby food jars in it for the 4th of July & filled with all RW & B candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love that caddy for the buttons..I love finding ways to repupose items in great ways such as these.;) hope you have a great weekend.;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative! What wonderful character you have given your organization by using well loved items!
    Charm that puts a smile on my face!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a creative and artistic lady! Love all your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!