Monday, March 12, 2012

Willow Is A Good Momma!!!!!!!

Good Morning sweet ladies..........


I am a Momma to two babies and a Momma Sheep!!!!!!!



Cheryl texted me this morning and said that we have two babies!!!!!! I can hardly believe it. I so wanted two and when she said it was I was so so happy!!!!! Two little boys! I was hoping for a little girl, but that is okay. Two boys it will be. Cheryl said that one had more black spots on it's face. That will be Twig. The other little one has lighter spots on it's face and his name will be Leaf.  She sent a pic, which isn't the best, but I will get a better one and get put it up. I am just so thankful that Willow waited until the rain stopped. She probably had them in the night Cheryl said. As you can see Willow is lovin on her little one and showing that she is a very good Momma. 


Thank you Jesus!!!!!!! You have blessed me!!!!!!!!! and I am so so thankful!!!!!! 

My heart is full!!!!!!! Life is sure going to be fun here at Prairie Flower Farm. Now I need to learn all I can about sheep. We have had sheep in the past, but I was so absorbed with raising my children, that I didn't pay much attention.  I will be reading my book big time to learn all I can learn. I will pass that on to those who are interested in maybe having their own sheep. 


Cheryl is a wonderful Shepherdess and has done wonders with her flock. She has done this for so many years and is a natural! 


Now to finish the fence and get them over to Prairie Flower Farm! Lots to get done, but being on vacation was such a sweet thing the Lord worked out for me. Talk about details!!!!!!!!!!


Hope you enjoy the pic!

Blessings sweet ladies and thank you for following my little dream........it will be fun to see what the Lord has for all of us!

Linda

17 comments:

  1. How exciting. I know you were SO praying for two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is good! Glad to hear mama and sons are doing well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you...we were hoping for two too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you Linda! Two babies is wonderful!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your two new babies. I am sure it will hard work but sounds like you will enjoy it. Makes work much easier. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you, Linda! And what an added blessing that they were born while you were on vacation! God is a God of detail and perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your twins Linda - and Willow!! What fun you will have with two babies around. Do enjoy getting to know them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for little ones from Willow. Now you have a good start on your flock Shepherdess Linda! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. God answered your prayers!! what fun to have a ready-made 'flock'!! could i post your 'family' pic on my Black Sheep blog? it will be a great follow-up to my last post/pic... i'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful is this!?! Such a blessing and answer to prayer! Thought you would enjoy this link to "Baaa! We're Lambs!"

    http://youtu.be/i5TNirKjhJM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how sweet! God has certainly blessed you with your week off and new sheep babies!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Willow, and Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi everyone!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the sweetness!!!!!!!! I will be bringing Willow home as soon as we can get the fence built. Hopefully in a few days. Can't wait to get her home!!!!!!!! I will have pic's for you all tomorrow. Enjoying our vacation bunches!!!!!!!!

    Hugs to your day sweet ladies!!!!!!!!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. God is so very good to you sweet Linda!
    Would you put in a good word for me? Hee hee!
    I love those sheep. SO sweet with their mama.
    You are blessed and well loved.

    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!