Sunday, March 25, 2012

Redeeming Love



Good morning precious ladies,


This was me, my sweet man......and my little boy..............I love my Father in Heaven.......He made me His! He does that for all who want Him! 

Last night my sweet man, our girls and granddaughter went to see October Baby click here.  When I sat there watching, it opened a wound in my heart. As some of you know "my story" as a young teen was not a pretty one. I was not raised in a CHRISTian home.......it was not filled with godliness. Instead it was a life that did not know what it was to be filled with truth. If you want to read my story you can go here. My Story. It is not what I live now, but none the less I have realized that my Heavenly Father "never" wastes a thing! Especially a life! Even a life that has made huge mistakes.......in fact that is a life He can use, because that life knows what it is to be forgiven. In October Baby there were choices........choices that had been made for a young lady that was not of her doing. Abortion in our country has come and torn at the very fiber of our land. I am writing here from my own heart. I know that I was faced with the choice of that very thing, abortion or life when I was 19. I am not making any excuses here. I had found myself pregnant and not married. My parents had just gotten a divorce and my life fell apart. I chose to live a life that was not what the Lord would want for my life. But in His mercy He took me and a precious little baby boy and gave me a gift. At the time I was given a decision to make. To continue to live for myself or accept His Redeeming Love. I must say that my flesh led me to make a lot of horrible choices.......but.......the Lord continued to bring me back to Himself. I never had an abortion.....but I could have. I got into His Word.......I read......I studied......and then one day exchanged His way for mine. If He could use the Samaritan women.....He could take my life......and by His Holy Spirit.......if I  would choose Him.....He would take make my story........ one that could be changed to a new story. He did just that........so when I sat and watched the movie last night.....I could see that His Love had taken my life and made it new!  He can come at a time of crisis......and give Hope. I want to be there......to tell those who have found themselves with little ones in their tummies and not married to choose LIFE! Don't end it and if you have........there is forgiveness for that also. Nothing in this life is to big that it can not be cleansed by the blood of the Lamb!!!!!!! Not because I say so, but because of the very nature of Jesus. He will take ANY situation and help you. That little baby today has three young boys of his own. They know Grammies story......but they know that God is a God who WILL redeem a life and make make it new. I am NOT that same young lady........I have a new heart......a new way of thinking and I am forgiven. What a precious gift the Lord will give.........if only we give Him permission to take our life.......repent of our way of life and He will exchange His for ours....now that is redeeming LOVE!




For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.   
                                                                         Romans 6:23

God bless your SONday..........and if any of you need encouragement.........please email me at prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com


God bless you precious ladies.......know that you are loved

by me.......and Jesus, that is TRUTH,

Linda


13 comments:

  1. Thank you. Have a wonderful day and a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, precious testimony of the redeeming love of our Saviour. He gives beauty for ashes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Linda: I told my Sunday School Class today (little ones) that I grew up being afraid of God but now I know the Truth. We studied Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct thy path. I am so happy you and I know that God loves us and forgives us and wants to bless us in all ways. Have a wonderful week. Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pic of your family, love you and your story of redeeming love :D
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    Hugs,

    Susan Mntgomery

    ReplyDelete
  5. God blesses us daily, and you are one of those blessings that I look forward to hearing from!! Thank you for your inspiration. In everything, give thanks, GrandmaSoucie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your story and encouraging other women that don't know the Lord. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful story and Love the outfits! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, your blog is a continual source of encouragement. I can tell the love of Jesus just flows through you. Thank you for taking the time to write and encourage all of us. May our Heavenly Father richly bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God bless you, Linda, for sharing from your heart! God loves to make beauty from ashes. I appreciate your transparency...it ministers to to others!

    Love,
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your story. It was a blessing to read. Yes, the Lord gives beauty for ashes here! your photo was so sweet also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was also a single parent. God set a plan for my life and today after 28 years of marriage I am glad I chose His path, His way, His terms! I am a disobedient child of His many times but He gently pulls me back on track! Your story is beautiful. I will share my story like this too. I need to get in my garage and find all my photos. I have many bins full of phamily photos. My daughter has been married for 12 years this year. We set a good example for her. Her husband is older than her and he has two children from a previous marriage. My girl is 36 and grandma to 4! She loves that role. She has one son with my SIL! I wish them many more happy year sof marriage!
    I loved this and I thought I left my comment Sunday! Drat that blogger!
    Hugs and Blessings to you! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very beautiful Linda, so full of trust. Your husband sounds like quite a guy also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!