Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peace Creek........A Peaceful Place!

Hello Sweet Ladies,

This afternoon was not windy..... but very beautiful. Our daughter in love (Tonya) and her children wanted to go fishing not far from our farm. Our family has always enjoyed going to Peace Creek a creek that is not far from our farm. My sweet man's siblings, our children and now grandchildren have fished and played in that creek for a long time! It is a peaceful place.


Tonya took this pic of Tay. See how the bobbin is in the distance. This is a precious pic!


Vitaliy  caught a big carp......they don't taste good, but they sure
are fun to fish. 


So thankful my children have experienced farm life. It is hard work........but when you get to rest.......you get to rest. Look at the grass Tressa is sitting on.......so pretty!!!!!!!!! It is not drought time now.....praying the Lord will continue to give us rain..........PLEASE......He heard me.....that is a good feeling!!!!!!!

I am so thankful for the.................

My Tonya took these pictures........I think she made some
memories for her children and her sister in loves....now we have photos to remind us!!!!!

As you know those who leave the home to work outside the home is hard hard labor. I have always been able to be home.....and loved every minute of it. When the Lord called us out it changed our lives. But His Word has told us HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US OR FORSAKE US (Hebrews 13:5)........what a precious comfort!  It wasn't that we wouldn't fall into bed at night after a 16-17 hour day working on the farm.......but now the work is nonstop from 6 in the morning.... giving giving giving........and the day wears us out differently! Again God has our days planned and we can definitely trust Him

Tonight after the girls came home from the creek they were able to have an afternoon of peace and quiet...... they were so blessed. They did not have to listen to huge loud pans falling on the floor.....no gossip......just birds singing and fish swimming......a good day!

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27

                                Thank you my sweet Jesus for Your peace.

A Beautiful day........trust yours was also........


blessings sweet ladies,

Linda


P.S. Have you all received your seeds.........or if you haven't sent yours out yet, please contact your seed partner and make contact!!!!!!! Please don't leave anyone out.


If you haven't heard anything please contact me. 


Just wanted to also say thank you to those of you who sent me something also......you sweeties!!!!!!!!








7 comments:

  1. Oh Linda what a lovely post...so sorry you have to work outside the home..I just know how terribly hard it is. Good thing your girls had a nice day!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, your posts always make me smile and be grateful for all my blessings. Friday I get to take the day off and spend it with Tenlee and Kisa. I can't wait! Hugs, Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your family are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful part of our country! Nice that the family had such a wonderful peaceful day together in Gods beauty!
    Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been away for a while but I so enjoyed visiting your blog and reading your lovely post.

    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  5. And all of these country experiences are so much better, knowing the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe and giving Him praise for all His blessings to us - including the fishing spot and that lovely green grass. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you and your family could enjoy a lovely day today :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So enjoyed your pictures and hearing about the fun day at Peace Creek -- looks like a great place to RELAX! (yes, that grass looks LUCIOUS!) Praise Jesus He foreknew you would all be blessed with that creek, throughout the generations ♥

    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!