Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Lot of God Chatter Going On With My Vitaliy!

Hello Sweet ladies!!!!!!!!!!


Today I am spending some time working with Vitaliy........we are cleaning the little building that will house Willow (our new sheep) and her baby or hopefully babies! Inside we stored lots of our old patterns........we have to take them all out. Plus a pack rat lived inside it a long time ago. Ugh! They just pile sticks on top of each other and make messes. 


As we work we are talking a lot of God Chatter about the Lord. He loves Him.......I am so thankful. The top of the roof needs repaired.........I will show you later what it will look like.........I keep saying, "oh how beautiful", when I see something that is old and really neat. V says, "that not beautiful"...........as we started working and he saw what I was going to do, he started saying that is cute! Over and over again......or "dat good". 

Have a sweet day.......we are making memories. I so want my V to love Jesus with his whole heart.......today we will add to what his Momma and Daddy are pouring into him. 

Hugs to your day!
Linda


P.S. Still working on the seed swap. Should be done today!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your momma sheep. Willow is a beautiful name. Maybe the baby lamb could be named "Moss" ? Just an idea.

    Yeah, that V is learning to love God. He's got such a great family who will love him and tell him about the love of Jesus :) :)

    I'm excited for the seed swap :) :) Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen your blog on my email for the last couple of days, and I was going to call you tonight to make sure that the storm hadn't hit you. Praise the Lord you're safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda...little V surely is growing to love God more nd more each day! How blessed he is to have such a loving family! I just know Willow I'll be a wonderful Mama!

    Blessings my friend
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, you are such a wonderful witness for our Lord! Vitality is blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful Christians!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!