Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It Is Going To Be Very Warm Today, Tomorrow And The Next Day!

Good Morning Sweet Ladies,


Silly rooster...........he climbed in with Miss Whitey . I have never seen him in a nester. He is always sitting on the shelf in the milk house. Liked the pic though. 

Today is going to be very warm.........81 degrees they say. Everything is greening up really fast. The trees are budding and grass is growing. We got a good rain and that will be so helpful as far as the drought we have been in. 

I have been enjoying Pinterest........pinning some neat ideas!!!!!!!!

I just love how this looks. I have old trees on the farm that I could use, it would take awhile to get some green vines going.....but it would be fun to get going. Love dreaming! 

Beautiful farm!!!!!
I have buckets like these.........sweetness

You will like this blog site.

Bought chicken wire.........have frames.........cuteness don't you think?

This is a short post to say hello and tell you that I will be having some sweet pictures of Willow and babies for you tomorrow. Life is good here.........much needed rest from the bakery! Getting lots done and enjoying my freedom! Smile. 

My heart is full of gratefulness!!!!!!! This vacation is renewing my soul big time!!!!!! The weather has been a blessing......sunshine is good for the body! 

Great are You, my Lord, and most worthy of praise. Your greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend Your works to another; they will tell of Your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and I will meditate on Your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of Your awesome works, and I will proclaim Your great deeds. They will celebrate Your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of Your righteousness. (Ps. 145:3-7) Praying God's Word, Beth Moore

Hugs to your day sweet ladies and thank you for your comments!

Linda



9 comments:

  1. hi linda! love your pics today! woke up to FOG!! now it's bright & sunny! after bday lunch w/family i may clean up my beds & street berm in front of our house & window-shop at nursery!!! i'm ready to put out the deck furniture!! birds sound wonderful on Wrigley/my morning walks!! lots of rain this week forecast here...good for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foggggg!!! How beautiful I see it in my mind. IT was sunny all day today and for the next 2 more days. Storms after that. Hope you had fun at the nursery. I love looking at flowers.....and everything else.

      Hugs, me

      Delete
  2. The pictures are wonderful, Linda! It's predicted to be warm here this week, too, and may get to 71ยบ on Thursday, but nothing like it is there in Kansas. We still have our snow ...

    I am so happy for you having this vacation time; I can tell God is using it to renew your spirit. Can't wait to see what new things you have pinned!

    Have a truly blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems so funny that others have snow.......we hardly have had any here this last winter. I can't imagine that we aren't going to still have some cold weather. Asking the Lord for protection for the crops. Wheat is growing and could be hurt from a freeze.

      God is renewing my soul big time. Wonderful!!!!!!!

      Hugs, Linda

      Delete
  3. I love the chicken photo. Your rooster looks like my young one, who keeps getting docked on the head by Big Red, the main rooster, for chasing the hens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you........You made me smile when you said "docked". It is amazing how the other roosters can go after one another. My little chicks are the sweetest things. Their Momma's are so precious with them. Love when they peek their little heads out from a wing.

      Hugs, me

      Delete
  4. Love the verse Linda! The beautiful weather is not suppose to last here but we take what we can! Smile!

    I am trying to get a quilt together for a dying little girl. If you get a moment read my post. My co workers friends has a child, Shannon, age 4, dying. She was at Stanford Univ Hosp. is California. Moved her to hospice. Her time is running out. But the quilt would be a blessings for the family. Any one who wants to help please stop by.
    Enjoy your vacation time!
    Hugs and Blessings Anne

    Love that Miss Whitey and Mr. Rooster! Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote you a personal email.........hope you get it. write me on mine if you don't prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com

      You are in my prayers.....so is Shannon. Keep us posted. Love you sweet friend..........think how wonderful heaven will be for all of us!!!!!!
      Hugs, me

      Delete
  5. We have a little Buff Japanese Rooster "Tweety Bird" who likes to go into the nest. That's why we thought he was a hen until he crowed one day! So adorable! We are hovering around the freezing mark here (which seems really warm to us) and 2 little hens have just started to set on some eggs. We are praying for chicks for Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!