Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Think It Is Spring Thyme!

Hello Sweet Ladies (V said, what.....sweet waddies),


Today is
going to be so busy, I have Vitaliy. Need I say more? 

This morning............. rise and shine........V wanted to go see the babies and Willow. He thinks they are cute........I have to agree! 


V meets Twig and Leaf. It was sweet because Leaf really seemed to be calm with him. 


We let them out and they loved eating the tree limbs. They almost got down on the highway.......we will finish the fence today! 

We came in the house and ate blueberry pancakes........he wants to help with the fence. He is a good little worker on the farm. V is reading this as I write) He says, "wittle?, I am naught wittle!"   

He makes me laugh........I am thankful we have him in our life!!!!!!

Well, I am off to get as much as I can stuffed into today. Know that you have been thought of and prayed for!


Hugs to your day sweet friends,

Linda

10 comments:

  1. Have a great day working out in this beautiful weather! Sweet that V is there to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Thank You so much for your Blog! Thank you especially for these lamb photos! Gee! We raised Suffolk Lambs in Michigan for some years and I think I loved each new one better than the last-their ways are so charming!
    Blessings,Linda (now retired+living in Montana+quilting+stitching instead of Lambing!)

    P.S. I will never forget the day my husband caught a ewe with a plastic pail stuck on top of her head! And she danced! We laughed until it hurt !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics!Have a great day working in this beautiful weather.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda..How sweet little V is! I just feel how much he is loved!! Willow, Twig & Leaf are just adorable! I hope you are having a wonderful day and things are going well for you!

    Blessings my friend!
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda: I am going to take myself off your blog....every time I see the pictures of baby chics and lambs and little kids and cookies and mother hens, I want to sell everything here and move in with you guys. You really make my day! Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just as cute as can be! Wondrous spring ~ all the new life & colors abounding.

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you...you are blessed. Your new flock is a wonderful addition to your farm...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are blessed to have such a big helper! Twig and Leaf are precious, and what a good mama Willow is! I pray you got the fence done, I am guessing you did with Vitality helping! Praise for the children in our lives!
    Love Ya,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post Linda Friend
    I always feel His love here.
    Hugs Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics of the sheep!! XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!