Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hugs sweet ladies!!!!!!!!!! I am back!!!!!!

HELLO SWEET LADIES!!!! 

Oh my is it nice to be back!!!!!! It was so so hard at work to try to do much of putting any post up. My back was so so painful. I love to do work on the farm, but not bending my knees while I scooped up the "stuff" made it for a very painful back. I am always having to pick up huge pans at work.........no problem.......but not easy when you have already put your back out!!!!!! Annnnnyyyyy wayyyy. I am better now and will be more careful next time. Teennnnnny scoops!


I am soooooo excited. Spring is everywhere!!!!! The wheat is just beautiful, the trees are all budding out!!!!!!! Look at my rhubarb? I love making strawberry and rhubarb farm pies! I do have a recipe for that......I will get it for you. Plus strawberry and rhubarb jam........num!


Radishes........about 3" tall. Are they not the cutest? I can't wait to taste one!!!!!


The lettuce and spinach will soon be ready to transplant. I can't believe what the rain has done for my garden. It has exploded 
so much in the last week. Very grateful for the rain the Lord has sent our way. Not sure how much........our rain gauges are not out! Need to do that!


More babies........Momma Josie has had 5. I told you spring is here..........sweet babies!!!!!!!

Willow, Twig and Leaf as doing so well. Willow was out in the grass away from her pen. I called her name..........she looked up........good sign. I love being a shepherdess!!!!!!! Doesn't that sound sweet?

When I was out there calling her and she looked I thought of the verse. 

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27

AS I thought "listen" .....it just jumped out at me......then He "knows" His children.......and that we follow Him. 

Precious truths..........I love "My LORD" so much!

Well, busy day ahead........trust you are having a good one also!!!!!!! So good to be connected to you all again!!!!!!!!

Welcome to all the new followers..........you have been noticed.....by me!!!!!!!!

Blessings to your day!!!!!!! 

Linda

P.S. Thank you for lovin on Sherry!!!!!!! You are such precious
ladies!!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I was happy to see your post. I am also happy that spring has sprung in your neck of the woods. I think it has here also, and it is so strange because it is too early! I love strawberry and rhubarb pies and jam and make them too, can't wait to see your recipes!! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back, Linda! The kittie and her teeny kitties are soooo cute!! Take care of that back, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back,Linda! Must be nice to have the electricity back =) And so glad you have shared your garden photos, so life-affirming to see the new leaves sprouting from the ground!

    Your kitty is so pretty! I had a tortoise kitty once, she was the sweetest, we were blessed with her for 17 years. Josie's tiny kitties are SO SWEET!

    Stay blessed, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Linda,
    I'm so glad that your internet is back up again ;) :) :)

    I really love seeing all that lovely green on your farm. There's something about watching food grow that is really lovely to see :) :)

    Oh, Josie is such a cute kitty...and look at those sweet babies!!! I wish I lived closer, I'd adopt one of those sweet kittens and name it Prairie!!! :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I do love to make new friends! This is the first time I have been by and I loved my vist! I plan to plan some rhubarb in my garden this year....I have never grown it or even eaten it but I understand that it is wonderful in pies and goes well with strawberries
    Happy Spring and Blessings to you!
    *Susan*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your momma cat is so pretty! Glad you are feeling better and thanks for being my latest blog follower! :0) Just got your tea bag cozy pattern yesterday. I'm always caring tea bags with me with my sweetener in ziploc bags. This will be nice and a fun gift as well! Happy Weekend and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda,
    So glad to have you back on line. I was able to read what you wrote on fb, though. Hope your back continues to get better. It is difficult to do all you want to do when your back is sore. I am growing rhubarb, too. It will be the first year for me to harvest it. I love strawberry and rhubarb pie. I will be looking for your recipe for strawberry and rhubarb pie. :) Happy Spring Blessings & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always good to have you here! My Uncle Louie loved strawberry rhubarb pie! Yummy! Your garden is growing beautifully. I love those kitten. They are sweet! Good things come in fives for you! Hugs and Blessings Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!