Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hope You Are Enjoying Your SONday!

Good morning sweet ladies,

This morning I am a little under the weather. Itchy throat, runny nose......a little cough......think it is all the little budding trees around telling us All, that it will soon be spring. I love the new buds on all the trees......but they don't like me! 



Look at my little lilac babies! They are perfect......they just need to grow........it makes me think of when we have a baby in our womb and it is little body is being formed.......LOVE IT!
I had to show you my itty bitty baby lilacs. Remember I cut off some branches and brought them into the house to force them to grow early? They didn't dissapoint me. Preciousness!!!!!!
God is sooooo totally amazing........I love how He designs so complete.........for my enjoyment and yours.  Precious God He is!

Yesterday was such a sweet day with our V! I showed you what the little shed looked like when we started to clean in my post yesterday. When we moved from our old farm to here, I had "stuff"  that we brought like doors, old boards and fence pieces. I knew that some day they would come in handy. Yesterday was the "DAY".

 I took Vitaliy out to see the little garden in the Potter's Shed. He loved the little baby spinach. I told him I was starting a strawberry patch.........there was one little leaf that had popped out of the straw. I was so excited to see I had one that was doing something. When you buy strawberry plants to plant they don't look like much!

Off to Willow's new home we went.......it needed lots of work. I found this swallow tailnest........it will stay. Also a hornets nest above the A.......it will go! Not good for our new baby lamb, "Twig" that will be living in the little shed.

A real pack rat (small rodent) had made a nest of lots of twigs. (That is for you Susan). It had made the nest on top of a wire fence piece.......perfect. V just pulled the fence out with the all the debris on the top of it........we will have a bon fire some day. Yesterday was way to windy.

We finally got everything moved out of the little shed.........as you can see there is a hole in the roof that needed to be repaired. Over the years our farm has a lot of wind and ice damage done to it. 

Up on the roof V went.........
he was so excited! He is the hardest little worker and most happy when he can have a hammer, nails, wood or axe in hand.

Roof fixed!!!!

I remembered an old wood box that I had been saving for a very long time. I was going to use when we would get a wood stove, to use for firewood. V and I were off to go and get it from the hay shed. When we were carrying it I said, "Two are better then one.......and he said "I know"! We talked about the verse as we worked.... as we walked.........he had already heard the verse at his school. Precious!!!!! 
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow, but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.  Ecc. 4:9-10.

I call it my "God Chatter", when I talk with my grandkids and children about the truths of His Word.......as we walk along the way.Do you know that the Lord commands us to teach our children and grandchildren? He says, diligently.... it is an adjective, having or showing care and conscientiousness in one's work or duties. 

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. Deuteronomy 6:5-9.


Do you know that the Lord commands us to teach our children and grandchildren? It is a blessings for them.......and pleasing to the Lord when we do so.




Then off V went with the wheel barrow to get some straw......he said why? I said it would make it look real cute and the sheep would love it! He said, "nat coot"...........I said wait and you will see. 


V said, "coot!
My silly V!

An orphan no more!!!!!

I will pray God will use the Word that I shared with him to penetrate his precious little heart ........I am thankful I just need to be the Lord's messenger..........God will do the rest. "God Chatter" is so important!

I have only two more seed swap ladies to finish up with! Hope all are getting ready to send out your seeds and what ever else you would like to do. It really is up to each one what you send, but please send at least one or two seed packets.
Father, please take these acts of kindness and bless each lady by Your love!!!!!!! In Jesus Name, AMEN!

I can't wait to hear from you how it goes!!!!!!!!

It is His pleasure to receive us just as we are sweet ladies. He knows all about us and wants us to just come to Him! What a precious thought

Did you know He thinks of you every single minute? Unbelievable!!!!!!

I heart you precious ladies....have a wonderful SONday!

Linda 

11 comments:

  1. Wow you guys really worked hard. Momma sheep is going to love it.
    Looking forward to 'meeting' my seed swap partner even if I won't be able to plant anything outside for a little while yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had soooo much fun! I can't wait either for you to meet your seed swap partner.........I sent it out today......hope you got it! I am going to show on my blog what I have done and a way to plant your seeds as soon as you get them. Even if it snows on them. It is really really neat. Go here and read. I have 3 jugs. http://www.agardenforthehouse.com/2011/01/making-a-greenhouse-sowing-seeds-updated/ Tell me what you think!

      Delete
  2. Bahaha! I KNEW as soon as I saw "A real pack rat (small rodent)" that it was for MY benefit lol. You're a nut ;)
    I so enjoy seeing your work in progress for the sheep and with V. So sweet :) And such a privilege. It seems like we were just wanting to bring him here a few weeks ago to you all and now, here he is...growing, learning, and blending right in with your sweet family.
    Enjoy the rest of your day :)

    Love,

    Susan Montgomery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a nut! I had so much fun with my sweet boy. It does just seem like yesterday when Tress was gone over there! I am resting now.....crocheting. THat is my kind of resting.
      Hugs and have a good day tomorrow while I am working! me

      Delete
  3. I love to eavesdrop on your "God chatter"... does my heart good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me smile Miss Becky. Love you!!!!! me

      Delete
  4. Hope you feel better soon, Linda:)) Your little shed is "coot!" Yes, like Rebecca said, love the "God chatter," too. You have such a sweet way in presenting it. Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Terri, I am coughing and so I put Vicks on my chest. Ugh, I stink but I hope it will help me. I put it on my feet last night. Will do the same tonight! My sweet man hasn't said a word. Heehee! Love you, Linda

      Delete
  5. Wow! You and Vitality did alot of work this week-end! It looks great! I need to try that with my lilacs! Are yours purple?
    Love and blessings
    Carol

    Oh, I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones I am forcing is white. I have purple also......they are in the front yard.....I need to do those also! Love and blessings to you sweet Carol. I hope I feel better also!!!!!!
      me

      Delete
  6. LOVE the picture of the shed a the heading of your blog! you guys worked hard. What a blessing and how snug it's looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!