Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hi.......no internet!

Hello sweet ladies,

I do not have internet at home. We had bad weather early Monday morning and I guess lightening hit the electricity in a town where our provider is..........so I only have it here at work. I am on a little break and thought I would come and say hello and remind you to sign up for the party if you haven't already. Thank you to all who have put it on your blog and facebook! Go to last post and sign up if you would like to!

I could use a little prayer please. Cleaned out the large coop.......wrong thing to do. I wanted to get it done in a half an hour.......I did that with V's help.......but my back hurts horribly now. I still have to be at the college bakery, because we are short of help. Going to the chiropractor tomorrow (Wednesday) Yeah!!!!!!

Thank you to all who have signed up!!!!!!! You are sweeties!!!!

Blessings to your day and hugs sent your way.......it is going to be raining again today.........love it......so does my garden! God is sooooo amazing!


Linda

7 comments:

  1. Linda, I am so sorry to hear that you have hurt your back. Please take it easy. I've used Essential Oils for back pain which has been very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are able to take ibuprofen, that may get you through the working day until you get home and can try other ideas for your back pain. It's safe to take 3 (or even 4) for severe pain on an occasional basis. Will certainly be praying that your back feels better soon!

    Sunny and warm up here in New England ... the snow is melting fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Linda,

    Exodus 15:26 (MSG) says: "God said, "If you listen, listen obediently to how God tells you to live in his presence, obeying his commandments and keeping all his laws, then I won't strike you with all the diseases that I inflicted on the Egyptians; I am God your healer."" God has already told us He wants us well...by His stripes we are healed! By His stripes, Linda, YOUR back is healed! His love is so amazing, as you know, and in the Name of Jesus we just say "Back! Be eased of pain! Be healed!" Amen!!

    Sorry I can't be there to lay hands on you, but know that I am doing it "virtually" from beautiful, sunny, warm Massachusetts (Mrs.T is right, it's a glorious day here in New England!) May the peace of God fill you and may you rest in HIS healing hands!

    Looking forward to a good report ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Linda: When I do that to my back I get so mad at myself. It hurts and then you can't get anything done especially the things you love to it. I will pray for you. Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sorry that you don't have internet access at home. i know how hard that can be to feel "cut off" from things. I remember when my dad's computer crashed and we had to take it in to have it fixed. It took six days..yikes, I was really having a hard time without it ;) :) I'm glad that you still have access at the school!!!

    I'll be praying for your back. The chiropractor sounds like a great idea!!! I love my chiropractor. He's really good at his job and is doing a lot to help my spine feel better.

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. please take care of your back...i've had back surgery...am really lucky to have had a top-notch surgeon!! i still have to really watch the amount/time i work outside... it's as important as your heart!! prayers to you!
    ^)^linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chiropractor! Please take care of you! Sometimes we really overdo things! Have a wonderful week! Blessings, Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!