Thursday, October 6, 2011

They Are On A JET PLANE Headed For America!!!!!!!

Hello sweet ladies,


I have to tell you that I am so thankful that our family is on a huge jet plane heading towards America~ What a precious Father we have that has sustained us through this last 6 weeks. V is now a Stubbie forever! Can't believe it. It seems like the time has gone by fast, but I know that is just because it is at the end of the journey. Tressy sounds so grown up and I am sure she has matured much! She has made us laugh as we have heard of their adventures. Tonight they drove 80 mph with a guy they didn't even know.......who didn't speak much English and the girls didn't even know what terminal at the airport they were suppose to be at. Thankful this Momma didn't know this at the time. He asked where they were flying to and the said and he said okay terminal B. They walked in and talked to an attendant. They were in the wrong place it was terminal F. They ran. Then they got in line and V was trying to tell them something. He went to get the iPod and Tonya said, "not right now we are saving it for the airplane." He was trying to use the translator on the iPod, oops. Tressa then made sense that he was saying he was feeling bad because he looked like he was going to pass out or barf. Now remember they are 3 people behind getting their tickets and V takes off for the bathroom. They are watching the doorway and he comes back not as green as when he went in. This is the part that made her sister, daddy and I laugh. She said "prayers would be appreciated. Let's just say if he throws up, Tonya is going to have two people to clean up after!" Meaning herself! Poor Tonya just wants her sweet man and her precious children all in the same house.........TOGETHER! Soon and very soon that will be true.


They will be arriving at the airport at 5:33 Friday afternoon. Taylor thinks she is going to get to hug her sister first.........notta chance!


Love you sweet ladies, the real adventure is just about to begin for the Stubbs family..........can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for all of us..........one thing I know.........He wants V to know Himself, Jesus Christ as his personal Savior.........I can't wait... we will be praying for that day!  


If you have a comment for Josh and Tonya......you may leave it in the comments! Thank you for taking this trip with us! It will never be forgotten!

Blessings from our farm,

Linda

9 comments:

  1. praying and praising our precious Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah and Praise the Lord! What more can be said? Praying for safe travels. Can't wait to hear the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet ladies, this Momma is sooooooo excited I can hardly stand it. Picked up Tressy's room a little and now to have her back HOME.......is just making my heart flip! She has grown up.........into a lady! Makes my heart smile! Thank you for the sweetness that I woke up to. You all are so precious to me!
    Hugs to your day........off to the kitchen to serve some really precious young people.........but really wish I could just stay HOME......smile!
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really good news...!!!
    Praying they have a safe trip back!!!
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I bet you can't contain yourself!! I am so happy for your family :D
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda...I just looked at the clock as i read this & it's almost 5 pm so...soon & very soon you shall have your family in your arms... Praise God!

    My blessings & prayers are with you!

    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. It wouldn't let me post yesterday....but I was here! *smiling*

    So, who hugged Tressa first? LOL

    I am so glad they are BACK with Vitaliy in tow!!! Praying he is feeling better.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love and prayers!I know you are enjoying a family reunion! God Bless all of you! Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!