Tuesday, September 6, 2011

14th Building Our Homes Together with Jesus!

Hello sweet ladies,





Another Building Our Homes Together!!!!!!!!!! So glad we have Jesus!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted in a few days. LIFE has been happening big time! I know many of you know what I am talking about when life just seems to snowball on you. We had about 30 kid out Monday night from the college for a bon fire. We sat under the stars singing praise songs. Beautiful night. Talking about having a Bible Study with some of the girls. Can't wait to see what the Lord has for us! One of the young men that was leading in worship prayed, he also prayed for our Tressa. It was really a sweet time to think of all these kids standing in a circle around the camp fire, lifting prayers for her as she travels to another country! The kids from the college are so precious. Love them like our own!

I must say that J and T are doing well and have an important meeting today that they will be attending. Please pray for them if you wouldn't mind. They keep sending us pictures of our V and some videos. To hear our sweet V's voice is wonderful! Makes my heart swell. It is so good of the Lord to bless us with internet! Skype is wonderful also. It has helped us a lot.

Our Tressy will be leaving this weekend. Can't believe the time is almost here. She is getting all packed and ready to go. She has 60 packs of gum for V to hand out to the children that live in the orphanage. We will miss her deeply. We have never all been separated as a family this long, so it will be hard for sure, but we know that the Lord will use her as she goes. She has been asking Him. He will meet her. 

Building our pantry................ a few jars at a time!

We have been having cooler weather and it has been wonderful. I put up 16 jars of salsa tonight and it was so nice that the kitchen wasn't so hot after I was done. The salsa will be great for the winter months. Putting them in the pantry! Also canned some chicken pot pie. I have never done it before but my Amish/Mennonite lady told me how. It looked a little darker in the jar.........I will tell you how it worked out. 


Thank you in advance to all who sign up and all who signed up last Wednesday. Even though I don't always get to comment, because of time I love reading your posts. It has been so precious seeing how the Lord works in all of our HOMES for His Glory!


Due to time I am putting this up on Tuesday night. 
Just know that I love you precious ladies, this last week as been a little hard on the family. I think because what we have going on that the battle has been a little raging. We will stand firm in the Lord. He is our deliver! God has been good through this all. Showing Himself faithful. Thank you so for the prayers.

Linda


Can't wait to see who all signs up today. 

God bless your Homes as you live and serve Him



Here is how to link up to

Please put our Building Our Homes Together logo on your blog and have it link back to us please! Thank you! 


Link up using four easy steps.
Go to the bottom of my post and it will say

You are next.........Click here to enter...

Click and
Up will come this.
1. Enter a link to your blog post (this has to be the post you are wanting to show us)
2. Enter a caption
3. Enter your email
4. Upload a thumbnail (picture)

One more thing if you want to link all the linkys to your blog, there is a place that says GET THE CODE HERE.


9 comments:

  1. Hello, Linda...

    Did you notice, I put "Prairie Flower Farm" under my linky....sorry, I really need to stop posting in the middle of the night when I am tired. I love the quiet time though.

    I want the recipe for canning chicken pot pies....sounds like they would be so handy! And nice warm comfort food for a cold, chilly evening!

    I am praying for you and for your family!!! Especially, prayers for a safe trip for Tressa!

    Love you,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    How are you? Thanks for the update. It is exciting to get to 'journey' with and pray for your family during this time.
    I understand about busy times, I finally had a quieter weekend this weekend after being crazy busy for ages.
    Have a lovely day,
    Selina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a busy time of year, so much to do! God bless your family as you serve Him. (Gum was a great idea to take along to give to the kids!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such exciting times for your family. Not only the things that are going on overseas, but the wonderful potential of ministry to the college students as well. God is so good!

    Praying for all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying for Tressa as she makes the journey. So sweet to think of giving the little kids at the orphanage the gum. I hope and pray they all get to have loving homes with families like yours.
    The jars of salsa are beautiful. I love canning too.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers and praying for J,T and V.
    Blessings,
    Camille.......we need rain in Texas, everyone please pray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been a busy gal!
    I can just picture yall around a bonfire singing praise n worship songs.... ahhhhh! Bet those kids LOVE YOU!
    That salsa looks YUMMY!
    This winter when all the tomatoes at the grocery store are those hard pink things, you'll open up your juicy red jars of salsa and SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda your bonfire with the college kids sounded so moving! Bless you for your ministry! God has to be so proud of you and your family!

    That salsa looks amazing! And so glad it has cooled off some! Nothing worse then having to can in a "hot" kitchen!

    My prayers are with you and your family during this stressful time.

    So good to see your blog posting...

    Blessings,
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie ladies, thank you so for leaving me a comment. Seems like life at the college has consumed me some what. Wish I could go blog hopping when I get home, but so much to be done before I go to bed. Also getting Tressa ready has been a little full time. She is so excited to go to Ukraine. We will miss her so!!!!!!!!!!

    Heart you all and hugs to your day! You will be thought of!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Linda,

    That salsa looks really, really good :) :) :)

    Love and hugs from the California coast, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!