Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Chickie Girls Are Doing So Well

Hello sweet ladies,

We had company all evening.........was so fun......little ones were here on the farm......lovin on my little banties who were perfect ladies and gentlemen and so sweet for the children. The little kittens were held, put down, picked back up and put down a thousand times.......tonight. Their Auntie and I sat on the white bench (the one in my header) and enjoyed the quiet cool evening. My body needed it. We had such sweet fellowship.


My sweet man gathered the eggs for me tonight......look at what he found.......there were 14 EGGS in their little boxes! Oh my girls are doing so well.........this weekend we will have Grammie and Poppa camp...........we will be having eggs and the kids will love it! I am also selling eggs at the college.......that has been fun.

I have to tell you that Josh, Tonya and Tressa bought their tickets for their trip to the Ukraine TODAY!!!!!!!!! Exciting news and can't believe it is all TRULY happening. Please continue to pray! Can't wait for Josh and Tonya to see their boy again.......trusting he will know that they want him so! Your prayers ladies have been so precious. I am having faith that our God is already preparing a way! Can you believe that the time is here? God has been so good during this time of waiting. Keep praying Truth........please! 

Time for sleep! Know that you are in my prayers and heart you all a bunch! 

Hugs from my farm to your Homes!

Linda


5 comments:

  1. So happy Josh, Tonya, Tressa will see Vitaliy soon! I'm sure many prayers are going up to the Father.
    I would buy some eggs from you if I was there. I loved gathering eggs when I was little girl. Long time ago! lol
    It rained in Texas yesterday! Oh it was a beautiful and welcome sight! Thank you Lord!
    Have wonderful weekend ~ Love u ~
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting! I love how he will get to spend the holidays with you all :) Can't wait to hear how it all comes about.
    I have had your chicken's eggs and they are good! Wish I could buy them from you, too. Neat picture! Hope you have a super evening and weekend on the farm :)

    Love,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda how wonderful that things are going as planned and the tickets are bought! I continue to pray for V and just know in my heart he knows all the love that is waiting for him back here.

    Love your chickies...oh what good layers they are! I'm sure you love the weekend and all the plans you have on the farm and at home!

    Blessings,
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN..PASSING BY TO VISIT YOU... YOUR BLOG IS VERY NICE AND ENCOURAGING...LOOKING FOR YOU VISIT ME SOME TIME OK? GOD BLESS YOU SORAYA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda I worked with a lady who sold us farm fresh eggs at the hospital years ago! How how I miss them! When I was a kid my folks drove fifty miles one way to buy eggs from an old farm lady! I loved visiting her. You are making me cry today with your posts! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!