Monday, August 1, 2011

Have You Heard?

Good Morning all you sweet ladies,

Had such a lazy day yesterday........much needed rest.........hope you all had a nice day. I don't have much time for a post this morning.......going to babysit some little children at Tonya and Josh's church  to raise some money for V. Momma's Day Out......thought that was a sweet idea to do. Hope there is a little baby to hold there.  I will be leaving soon. 


Wanted you to all know that Gooseberry Patch's blog announced that they have their new calendars out. You can watch a little video on what they have on the insides! Looks pretty cute and beautiful, why would the girls do anything different. They have 5 new ones you can see and order HERE

My favorite is the Gooseberry Patch Appointment Calendar and Pocket calendar. They fit inside your purse. They all have wonderful recipes and adorable paintings as usual on each page. Just thought you might like to know. If you have any news about anything that is fun or new, let us know. 

Had a hard night sleeping last night. Going to the chiropractor after I babysit. Hope it helps. I have been moving garden hoses. Maybe that is what I did to my back. Whatever, I will see what they can do for me today..........can't wait. They pamper me there.......it is wonderful!

Anyway last night I got on to Pinterest (you can go to mine by clicking on Pinterest on my side bar)and this is what I found. Really I found more, but I have to get ready to go see some kids.


sweet blog and she loves Jesus!

I have an old frame that will work perfect! 


This really caught my eye............love the Blessings. 

Just a few of my finds........if you have pinterest.......let us know so we can come and look what you have found. It is really a nice way to keep all your finds in one place.

Oh and welcome new followers!!!!!! Oh and another thing.......if you go say hi to Gooseberry........tell them I sent you.......they love to be loved on too!

Hugs, I am off to a very busy day........know that you are in my thoughts and prayers,

Love you ladies.......bunches,
Linda

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun with the kids and that the chiropractor has the special touch to get your back feeling good as new :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your back. I hope the chiropractor helps. I love going to mine! I've been doing Pilates, and I haven't had any back problems since. One more thing to add to your already too busy schedule, huh? Love you, G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with all the kids :) :) Have a good time at the chiropractor's office, too. That actually sounds really nice. I should schedule a visit soon!!!

    Thanks for sharing all those lovely finds from Pinterest. I've found some really neat things that way :) :)

    Have a great day, Linda. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..how fun...I couldn't imagine having to walk around all day with Recipes sitting in my purse that were just dying to be made... : ) I think I would have to settle on a wall calendar...It would be safer that way... : )

    Love all your finds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    Have been reading your blog for awhile and love it! Would you email me your address as I would like to send a small $ gift for Vitaly's adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I do love Jesus! Thanks for the kind words. Glad you like the blog. Keep on loving those kids... great blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda without Jesus I just dont know where we would be! I love coming over. I wish one day we could sit and talk in person. You are such a wonderful friend I feel like I have known you for ever. Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the Gooseberry Patch love you send out into the world, Linda...we appreciate you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!