Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Camper Girls"

Grandson said, "There's a baby in there?" He is so precious. 

Echo is getting so big! In the middle of April we will have a new little baby at Prairie Flower Farm!!!!!! We can't wait. 

Hello sweet ladies, 
Our youngest grandson is out today. He told Tress, Tay and myself that we are "Camper Girls" (where he gets his ideas only God knows). He is the funniest little guy! He said, I am going to be looking for elephants and pineapples! I can see it is going to be a very busy day for me. Love it!!!!!!! Children truly are a gift from the LORD!

Today I have need to be close to the Lord. Do you ever have those days where life has been so stressful and you just need extra close time with HIM? Well today is one of those days for me. I have some scripture prayer cards in my pocket and I will be reading  them. It helps fill my cup. So I will leave you with one scripture prayer and if you need to be filled........ He will meet you. 

Father, I THANK YOU,
that if my heart has been responsive and I
humble myself before YOU.......and if I have
had a heart like those who tore their robes and
wept in Your presence, that You hear me.
2 Kings 22:19

This last week with the seed swap I saw first hand joy in ladies lives by reading all their excitement on the exchange. Really blessed my heart as I read some of the notes. Here are just a few!

I have to say the seed swap was a highlight to my week. I have seen swaps on other blogs of other things.........I  know now seed swaps are a common thing. It will be fun knowing in the next week, ladies will be standing at their mail boxes.........at least I will!!!!!! Smile!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, 
Kim




Thanks for 
thinking up this for us! 
Anita

Looking forward to meeting my new seed swap friend. 
Camille

Thanks for hosting this loving
and sharing seeds of friendship !!! 
Trish

I am soooo excited about the seed swap. 
It will be a blessing from God I am sure. Juanita

~ such fun! Sharon

Hugs,
Jan

 I am so excited to participate. 
Tammie




I do consider it an adventure, finding a new friend. 
Have a God Filled Day
Shirley

Thanks for spreading seeds of friendship! 
Sue




I just love all you ladies who follow my blog!!!!!!


I hope we can do something like this again. It really has encouraged my sweet friends. 



Hugs from my farm to YOUR HOME!

Linda

P.S. Today is my sweet Farmer Man's birthday.........it will be a special day. Where does the time go?

10 comments:

  1. Dear Linda,

    I LOVe, LOVE, LOVE that you are looking to Scripture when things get stressful. That's smart to carry some Scriptures with you, literally, that you can read and remind yourself of God's promises ;) :) You are an encouragement to me always ...and a joy, too :) :)

    Oh, Happy Birthday to your hubby. Enjoy this day with him and the rest of the family.

    Your grandsons words were so cute and precious. Thanks for sharing them. It'll be nice to have new life on the farm :) :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post..Happy Birthday to your Hubby
    Enjoy the special day... Country Farm is the
    best....So enjoy coming to your blogs...

    Many Blessings
    Hugs..
    Trish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Linda: I felt like that this morning so I just kept praying and asking for God's guidance and thanking Him for being everything to me. What would I do without our awesome God? Also, my little grandson said something funny the other day. He was on the potty and I was waiting for him to let me know when he needed my help. As I was standing there wearing a lime green hoodie, he said "Grandma Mary, your shirt is the same color as my underoos." and sure enough he was right on. I have already been e-mailing my seed swap friend, Nancy. She e-mailed back. I mailed her seeds out this morning before my Master Gardener Workshop....Waking Up Your Garden. Love ya, Linda.. Mary S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,

    Happy birthday to your husband, blessings for his new year!
    Have a blessed sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda!

    I've been reading your blog for several months now - you have such amazing skills and always make people feel so welcome.

    I just wanted to let you know what a great time I had putting together a package for my seed swap buddy. It felt good to be sharing a piece of my garden with someone else!

    Thank you so much for arranging all of this for us! You are awesome!

    Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little grandson's words are so sweet, Linda. Grandchildren are such a blessing from God.
    Happy birthday to your husband. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda I love that you have prayer cards..did you make those or buy them somewhere..I have to say I don't know my scriptures like I should, looking to you for some uplifting scripture and maybe I can make my own little cards..I am having one of those days too, need some extra prayer..i am weepy thinking about some things we are waiting for and depending on financially..hard to wait.
    Anyway, happy birthday to your sweet husband and have a wonderful blessed weekend:)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda your blog is always so inspiring to me and lifts me up. Say a Happy Birthday to your hubby from me too. What a special grandson you have with such an imagination and mind. God bless you and all of your family.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Linda..sorry for the lateness of responding to this post...sometimes these come to my mail later, so I don't always get to respond on the day of the post.

    I 'love' the picture of your grandson and Echo...how very precious! I could just ((hug)) him he is sooo cute.

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!