Sunday, January 2, 2011

Have A Wonderful SONday Today!





Hello sweet ladies,

The other day Tressa found our little kitty Sophie (the one you all prayed for who almost died) on the top of her opened computer. Sophie loves it there because it is all nice and warm. Well........Tressa took her off.... because she didn't want the computer messed up. So she closed the lid just enough to keep Sophie from getting inside. NOT.........look at what that silly kitty did. She still snuck inside! I love how she has her little head on her paw. Sweetness at it's best!

That same night Tressa walked into the front room and saw Sophie sitting in front of her computer again, looks like she was typing!


Tressa then turned on a Lifehouse music video and recorded Sophie watching it.




She really is a sweet kitty.......so glad she is still with us! She really makes us all laugh a lot!

Have a wonderful SONday........know that you will be thought of today! I will be telling Jesus to meet your needs according to HIS plan for you today! He loves you lots.........more then I could ever.......and I do love you....bunches.......you have blessed my heart so!

Don't forget to sign up for the


We have been having a wonderful party for sure!


Hugs,

Linda

6 comments:

  1. Sophie sure is a cutie AND a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sophie is such a doll! My daughter Hannah is babysitting "Roxie". This girl is 3 lbs. of chihauhua fun! She has her own pink parka for the snowy days we have had! She is a real delight because she can make anyone smile in a moment. These sweet little creatures given to us from the Lord are amazing. I hope Linda that 2011 is a beautiful year for your family. You have delighted us with your posting of such encouragement and joy. Thank you and I am so proud to call you my friends.Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Linda! All the animals on your farm are adorable...from kittens to chickens. I love looking at them. I haven't had a pet since Skippy passed away. Now all I have is a ceramic cat and a concrete dog! Have you ever read this poem by
    Rudyard Kipling
    I wish someone had given Jesus a dog
    As loyal and loving as mine
    To sleep by His manger and gaze in His eyes
    And adore Him for being divine.
    As our Lord grew to manhood His faithful dog
    Would have followed Him all through the day
    While He preached to the crowds and made the sick well
    And knelt in the garden to pray.
    It is sad to remember that Christ went away
    To face death alone and apart
    With no tender dog following close behind
    To comfort its Master's Heart.
    And when Jesus rose on that Easter morn
    How happy He would have been
    As His dog kissed His hands and barked its delight
    For The One who died for all men.
    Well, the Lord has a dog now, I just sent Him mine
    the old pal so dear to me
    And I smile through my tears on this first day alone
    Knowing they're in eternity. Day after day, the whole day through
    Wherever my road inclined
    Four feet said, "I am coming with you!"
    And trotted along behind.

    Mary S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    That picture and video of Sophie put a huge smile on my face. She is precious. Isn't it amazing how much "animals" can do for "humans" and they never say a word.
    My mom is not doing well in the hospital but is scheduled to be discharged to nursing home tomorrow. I know you will say a prayer for her. You have such a caring heart and have been so kind to pray. Thank you!
    Big hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Linda..little Sophie is just adorable. Who wouldn't love to have a little girl like her!

    Thank you so much for all your prayers..& remember you are always in my prayers Also..

    Hope you are having a blessed Sonday!
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie is adorable, I loved the pictures!
    What a beautiful blog you have!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!